We are HUGE Seinfeld fans in this household. The show about NOTHING. The early episodes always started with Jerry’s act and him musing about some mundane observation that he couldn’t quite wrap his mind around. This post will be one of those. In the words or Jerry “What is the deal with………..”
- the new trend of people buying/selling clothing at home parties. I’m not quite getting the concept here. Is this for shut-ins? From what I’ve seen of these lines, they are somewhat pricey and not exactly what you see people wearing around the house. Again, I apologize if I’m offending, but the purpose of my blog is for my thoughts and opinions. Just sayin’………
- checking in at every location on the planet on Facebook. I just don’t feel the need to let 300 people know that I am picking up a green tea Frappuccino at Starbucks. And I’m pretty sure that they don’t really care either.
- 10-year-olds being allowed to go to midnight showings of teenage vampire movies on a school night. In my humble (and often unwanted) opinion, this is just baffling and wrong on so many levels. (Hey, it’s my blog and I can say what I want!) Number one, the content is pretty mature. Number two, um, it’s a MIDNIGHT show on a school night! Is there something wrong with waiting 18 extra hours to see the movie?
- people who use Facebook for the sole purpose of sharing what they just bought, what they are/have/will be eating (with photos), and how amazing their spouses/children/boyfriend/girlfriend are. I know – “So just hide those people, Jen!” I guess I’m just a glutton for punishment. A friend of mine posted a status once that I stole “May your life be as wonderful as you say it is on Facebook”. I got so many “Likes” and comments on that status, so I know I’m not alone!
- people who have had Christmas decorations up since November 1st. Next year, I’m putting up my Halloween decorations on the first day of school.
So there you have my latest rant Jerry-style. Just a bunch of nothing. Guess I’ll go grab a bowl of cereal at Monk’s……………….